Modern Application Development (MAD) is driven at its core by an integrated technology stack, DevOps enabled framework, cloud-ready and mobile-ready infrastructure. Salesforce DX essentially drives the evolution of Force.com into a modern development platform that aims at rapid development, maintenance, and management of Salesforce applications.
AutoRABIT, an end-to-end Continuous Delivery Suite for Salesforce, integrates Salesforce DX, ALM, and Feature Branches. It drives application development best practices in three stages of development – Provisioning, Development, and Release.
This Webinar discussed:
- Why Modern Application Development (MAD)?
- How Continuous Delivery for Salesforce can be achieved?
- Salesforce DX – An Overview
- How AutoRABIT complements and extends Salesforce DX?
- How AutoRABIT integrates Feature Branches, ALM and DX?
- How AutoRABIT Drives Application Development Best Practices in the three stages of development - Provisioning, Development, and Release?